Currently viewing the tag: "elope"
By this Los Angeles Wedding Officiant
Looking for a Los Angeles wedding officiant?
Need a confidential marriage license?
call the Officiant Guy, to officiate your wedding and issue you a marriage license.
Nobody has to know!
(please arrange Skype via email)
OffcntGuy@aol.com (please put the date of your wedding in the subject line) All wedding information on this wedding website is © Copyright Christopher Robinson All Rights Reserved. Officiant Guy ® is a registered servicemark (a service trademark).
Wedding Minister Los AngelesIf you are looking for wedding ministers to perform a wedding ceremony in Los Angeles County, give the Officiant Guy a call. The Officiant Guy is a non-denominational wedding minister and he can issue you a marriage license and officiate your wedding any day of the week.
This original content is Copyright Chris Robinson. If you use the content on this website in any form, credit and a link back to our website must be given which is explained on our copyright page.
Some of My Thoughts
- A Wise Marriage Quote to Share
- The Downside of Destination Weddings Overseas
- The Difference Between Officiants, Counselors, Wedding Planners and Coordinators
- Share This Love Quote
- Sunset Weddings on the Beach in Southern California
- Poetry, Sort of, at an LA Wedding
- Love and Marriage Quotes to Share
- Fun at a Wedding Money Dance
- Tips for California Beach Weddings
- Get Married Now or Why You Can’t Take Life for Granted
- March 2015
- February 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- February 2014
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- December 2011
- August 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- August 2009
- October 2008
- March 2008
- September 2007