I had another busy Valentine’s Day yesterday and was honored to be the officiant for a number of weddings.
P and W (I issued a confidential marriage license for their private wedding ceremony) were married on beautiful Point Dume Beach in Malibu just before sunset. Before we arrived an unknown stranger, perhaps another wedding couple, left a a beautiful heart made of flower petals. To top it all off, a couple of dolphins played in the ocean behind me as they exchanged their vows.
The weather was perfect, the setting was gorgeous and a bit of luck made their elopement wedding ceremony even more romantic than they could have imagined.
Do you need an exceptional ceremony officiant to officiate your wedding in Malibu? or Redondo Beach? or Seal Beach? or Laguna Beach? Look no further.
With Chris Robinson you can get:
- a marriage officiant with well over two-and-a-half decades experience
- a professional notary public who could deliver to you a LA County confidential wedding license through the LA County Clerk’s office
- a CA State attorney
- a CA confidential wedding license
- extraordinary customer service
- a wonderful gentleman who has been interviewed by many news publications and has been on many television programs as the wedding officiant for many celebs
So give Officiant Guy a call today at (310) 882-5039 or text at (562) 547-3255 or contact via email here.