As an officiant for many decades, I have seen many scenarios with flowers and rose petals as a part of weddings.
Brides and grooms or their wedding coordinators often have specific plans to decorate the wedding venue. Often those plans include an array of flowers and a sprinkling of flower petals on the bridal path and around the altar.
While flower petals can be beautiful they can get a couple in some trouble if they are not real flower petals. Synthetic flower petals are inexpensive and look great but they are not biodegradable and are not permitted in public places because after the wedding they are considered litter and could be a hazard to animals. A significant fine and a wedding ceremony interrupted by the beach or park authorities may result in total embarrassment. And some wedding locations do not even permit real petals because they are too hard to clean up afterwards.
So when you are planning your wedding decorations be as creative as you want but make sure that you do not set yourself up for unexpected problems. Double check what the flower rules are at any wedding venue before you order those rose petals.
Are you wanting an exceptional marriage officiant to officiate your wedding in California? Search no more.
With this officiant you will have:
- celebrant with well over twenty-five years experience
- an expert notary public who is able to deliver to the two of you a LA County confidential wedding license through the County Clerk’s office
- an attorney at law in the State of California
- a CA confidential wedding license
- remarkable service
- a nice guy who has been interviewed by many media outlets and has been on many television shows as the wedding officiant for many celebrities
So give him a telephone call now at (310) 882-5039 or text at (562) 547-3255 or contact via email here.