It is a great wedding idea for many couples to include their children in their wedding ceremonies. But for dog lovers, their “children” are their dogs. And so, of course, this kind of wedding couple will tend to include their animals in their weddings. I’ve officiating many weddings where the wedding dogs are either a best man, a greeter, a ring bearer or just plain hanging out. It’s very sweet and humorous to see a dog in a tuxedo.
Please remember that dogs are usually very people-oriented and if you have a large wedding and your dogs are participating in the ceremony that there may be some extreme coaxing to get your dog to cooperate during the wedding procession. Why? Because your dogs will see many new people who may tend to overexcite them. I’ve seen many wedding dogs who see 80 new people as an opportunity to socialize and get some attention. My suggestion is to let your dog roam around the guests before the wedding ceremony in order to get used to the wedding guests.
If you’re a dog owner, or rather, if you are owned by a dog, consider including your dog to be a part of your nuptials.
Are you looking for a officiant for weddings to marry you in Southern California? Search no more.
With this wedding officiant you can get:
- an officiant for weddings with over twenty-five years practical experience
- a marriage license notary public who could provide you a California marriage licence through the LA County Recorder
- an attorney in the State of California
- a California confidential wedding licence
- considerate client service
- a fantastic gentleman who has been interviewed by many news publications and has been on many TV shows as the wedding officiant for many celebs
So give him a call ASAP at (310) 882-5039 or text at (562) 547-3255 or contact here.