I am going to begin talking about wedding ideas and wedding advice.I have performed many wedding ceremonies at all kinds of wedding venues in Southern California and I have seen what works and what fails to provide the effect that the bride and groom intended. I’ll check in once in a while and offer you my perspective of wedding ideas.
Some of My Thoughts
- Fun at a Wedding Money Dance
- Tips for California Beach Weddings
- Get Married Now or Why You Can’t Take Life for Granted
- KTLA Wedding Officiant
- Wedding Disasters Turning Into Wedding Fun
- Gay Marriage in California is Now a Reality
- Same Sex Marriage in California is Here to Stay
- I Heard a Funny Joke after an LA Wedding Ceremony
- Groom and Bride? Or Bride and Groom?
- Fun “Great Gatsby” Themed Wedding
Wedding Minister Los AngelesIf you are looking for wedding ministers to perform a wedding ceremony in Los Angeles County, give the Officiant Guy a call. The Officiant Guy is a non-denominational wedding minister and he can issue you a marriage license and officiate your wedding any day of the week.
This original content is Copyright Chris Robinson. If you use the content on this website in any form, credit and a link back to our website must be given which is explained on our copyright page.