By this Los Angeles Wedding Officiant
From the daily archives: "Thursday, October 30, 2008"
Some of My Thoughts
- KTLA Wedding Officiant for The Daily I Do
- Wedding Disasters
- Gay Marriage in California is Now a Reality
- Same Sex Marriage in California is Here to Stay
- I Heard a Funny Joke after an LA Wedding Ceremony
- Groom and Bride? Or Bride and Groom?
- Fun “Great Gatsby” Themed Wedding
- Wedding Officiant for Los Angeles Weddings – Los Angeles Marriage License
- This Wedding Officiant Reads Some Beautiful Words
- Small Weddings Can be Fun and Creative
Wedding Minister Los AngelesIf you are looking for wedding ministers to perform a wedding ceremony in Los Angeles County, give the Officiant Guy a call. The Officiant Guy is a non-denominational wedding minister and he can issue you a marriage license and officiate your wedding any day of the week.
This original content is Copyright Chris Robinson. If you use the content on this website in any form, credit and a link back to our website must be given which is explained on our copyright page.